About the Miss Jennifer:
- 50 foot, new, custom-built head boat
- 49 passenger maximum
- Covered deck area and head
- All modern electronics and safety equipment, twin 318 hp engines
- Thorough annual USCG inspection
About Captain Ray:
- Originally from Alexandria, VA, Capt. Ray moved to Virginia Beach at age 13. He worked on a sport fishing boat during his teenage years and ran a head boat for D & M Marina in the Lynnhaven area. Ray obtained his USCG captain’s license at age 19, the minimum required age. Capt. Ray moved to the lower Eastern Shore and bought the Miss Jennifer in 1978. Since then, Capt. Ray has been a fixture on the Eastern Shore Bayside accumulating more than 25 years experience as charter skipper.